Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting Started (Some Great Sites)

Hello again!

Today I'm going to list three of the best-paying sites I know! I've been paid by all of them before so I know they're legit. Also, they are a great place to start for beginners because they are really pretty simple to use! Here they are:




Cash Crate is extremely popular lately and I'm not surprised. They have some many offers that I was able to reach $20 in my first hour! They also have a very active forum where people share great tips and tricks so you'll never be lost.




Send Earnings is one of my favorites because reading email is so easy! All you have to do is confirm that you've read the email and you get cash in your account. It adds up really quickly. Like Cash Crate, they also have a lot of great offers.




Essentially, InboxDollars is the same thing as Send Earnings, but joining both allows you to double your earnings!


Well that's all for now, folks! My advice is to sign up for all of these for a starting point and begin completing offers and reading emails. You'll be racking up cash in no time! I'll add more, as well as some survey sites at a later point!

Have fun,
Danielle

No comments: